|Operator||Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE)|
- OML 125 (15% WI; NAE, operator, 85% WI) is located approximately 40 km offshore from the Nigerian coast on the western edge of the Niger Delta, at a water depth of 550 m to 1,100 m. The License covers an area of 1,983 km² (490,010 acres).
- Production began from the Abo field in 2003 and the field currently has four producing wells, water injection wells and two gas injection wells.
- Acquired a 15% participating interest in OML125 and OML 134 blocks in 2008.
- OML 125 operates under a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) .
- OML 125 contains light sweet crude oil (typically 39° to 41° API) and natural gas.
Production, Facilities and Infrastructure:
- The Abo Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel (FPSO), offshore, is currently leased with OER holding a 15% working interest in this facility.