- Ebendo (42.75% WI; Energia, an indigenous company and operator, 55% WI) is located onshore, in the central Niger Delta approximately 100 km north-west of Port Harcourt and covers an area of 65 km² (16,062 acres).
- The License includes two fields, Ebendo (producing) and the Obodeti field (undeveloped).
- The field was awarded by the Federal Government of Nigeria during the marginal field allocation round in 2003.
- This acquisition was made pursuant to a marginal field farm out agreement between NNPC, Elf Petroleum, Energia and Unipetrol Production and Development Company Limited.
- OML 56 contains light sweet crude oil ( typically 50° to 52° API), condensate and natural gas.
Production, Facilities and Infrastures:
- The Ebendo flowstation(10,000 bbls/day) is connected to a gathering faclilty at Umasadege through a 6 inch diameter, 8.5 km pipeline.