|Operator||Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC)|
- OML 60 is located onshore in the Northern Niger Delta. The licence covers an area of approximately 358 km² (88,464 acres).
- Oil and gas were first discovered within the License area in 1967 in the Akri Field and production started in 1972. Further discoveries were made between 1968 and 1974.
- To date, the License comprises seven producing fields and two singe well discoveries that have been produced in the past but are currently shut-in.
- All of the producing fields in OML 60 contain both light and medium sweet crude oil (typically 25° to 45° API), condensates and natural gas.
Production Facilities and Infrastructure:
Production and export facilities within OML 60 owned by the NAOC JV include:
- 94 production and injection wells, of which 24 are currently on production;
- Flowstation located at Kwale-Okpai (Gross capacity 50-60 mbbls/d)
- Export pipelines, including a 10/14 inch line linking the Irri, Kwale and Akri fields with the Ebocha oil centre in OML 61, and a 24 inch gas line connecting the Kwale flowstation and Kwale gas plant to the Ob-Ob gas plant in OML 61.